REV pool heat exchangers achieve very high heat exchange coefficient thanks to the 3-pass tube bundle.
REV heat exchangers are intended for use mainly in swimming pool installations. The main priority in their design was to improve heat exchange conditions. This was achieved by using the 3-pass design of the tube bundle, which results in better utilization of source thermal power. Additionally, thanks to the short path of pool water (heated medium) through the exchanger, the flow speed remains high.
Corrugated tubes increase flow turbulence, which further intensifies heat transfer. REV heat exchangers are made in two material versions – stainless steel or titanium. REV works perfectly with heat pumps, solar panels, but also standard heat sources, e.g. gas-fired boilers.
- unique 3-pass tube bundle – allows for better utilization of source thermal power and achieving perfect heat exchange conditions
- stainless steel make – appropriate for pools with treated water
- resistant to aggressive substances in pool water, such as fluorine and chlorine
- corrugated tubes cause turbulent flow, which intensifies heat exchange and hinders sediment accumulation
- low flow pressure drop on shell (pool) side
- perfect for operating with heat pumps and solar panels
3-pass corrugated tube bundle
Return dished head
How does the REV exchanger work
The heating medium passes three times through the tubes, which significantly improves heat exchange conditions, as hot medium remains longer in the exchanger. The corrugated tubes cause turbulent flow, which intensifies heat exchange and reduces sediment formation.
Pool water circulates in a closed cycle. Pool installations supply water to swimming pool basins and discharge it from them.