HEXONIC’s brand statement is: “For over 30 years, we have been improving our products, so that you can be sure you chose the best”, which means that our priority commitment is to design the most efficient heat exchange solutions. With this approach, we are confident to provide our customers with optimum care each time, offering high quality products and structural solutions in the sector of heat exchange devices and technology and pressure systems.
HEXONIC Management Board declares that the above-mentioned goal will be achieved based on developing, improving and maintaining the highest level of organizational structures that allow comprehensive customer service, with the customers’ expectations in mind.
We achieve the above strategic goals by:
- constantly increasing the effectiveness of the Quality Management System; improving the processes conducted at HEXONIC, including in particular processes that are crucial for meeting our customers’ requirements; carefully selecting the providers of the products and services offered;
- constantly meeting our customers’ needs and relevant legal requirements for the offered products;
- regularly making efforts to raise quality and safe teamwork awareness for better compliance with the customers’ requirements and to ensure that employees at all positions feel responsible for quality and work safety;
- engaging the top management and all employees in improving the work organization and the awareness of each employee of their role in the well functioning Quality Management System.
All these goals of the Quality Policy are achieved as part of the Quality Management System based on the guidelines from the following standards:
- PN-EN ISO 9001:2015,
- PN-EN 3834-2:2007,
- Pressure Directive 2014/68/EU (PED) along with Appendix I p. 4.3,
and they guarantee ongoing development of the company, as well as increasing adjustment to the changing conditions.
HEXONIC Management Board assures that the Quality Policy is comprehensible, implemented and adhered to by all employees, and its adequacy is subject to periodical assessment.